Tuesday, 12 January 2010

My First Blog

Beware, Newbie Alert!

Hi Guys (and Gals).
So I'm taking a gap year in 2011, and this Blog is how I'm going to get it.
The problem is whenever I mention the idea to my mother about a gap year she goes a little bit crazy. I think she is crazy,

Mission Cyprus Number One: Tell Mum about Cyprus plans

Okay so i also need to drop some weight. Nothing major its mainly just tonning up but I would be happy dropping something for the beah hotties. Here are my vitals
I'm around 175 cm (or about 5ft 8ish)
I weigh 11 st 7 (72.8kg)
And I'm a size 12 on the top and size 14 on the bottom
That's quite bad isn't it? Well then,

Mission Cyprus Number Two: Drop a dress size

Well that's it for now, no doubt I will add more when i see how unprepared I am :(
x

No comments:

Post a Comment